Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I am so excited... I was able to get my bike up here (in Marinette WI where I'm working on a project) and I've been riding back and forth to work... it's going to be a great way to get around as well as get a little extra in daily.  It's been an exciting week as I kick into gear with my training... Monday I did a strength training when I got to town and then rode my bike to the hotel from the office. 

Tuesday I rode to the pool.  I wore my goggles upside down and a swimmer next to me noticed and mentioned it to me... lol... he said 'I don't want to make you feel stupid but....' well I just laughed and said, hey I appreciate the help... I'm new to all of this.  Although it's confirmed: I do NOT know how to swim.  I'm trying to get signed up for a private lesson or two with the local acquatic director... hopefully our schedules will mesh!  Oh... and the ride to the pool... c-c-c-old.  I only had fingerless gloves with me so stopped at the local bike shop and bought a pair of full finger gloves.  Mmmm... toasty.

Saturday is the Chi Running workshop that I signed up for.... it's all falling into place. 

Today I will do the things that other people won't, so tomorrow I can do the things that other people can't - Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind...?