Sunday, June 13, 2010

Final Month...

Today as I was busily readying myself for my trek back up north I began to think about all the preparation that I've done so far.... lots of positives:  am learning to swim, am finding a passion for multi-event preparation, and have tapped into a long dormant sense of pride and competitiveness... it feels good.  Learning Points:  I would take a bit more up front time to determine the right training plan and get it in place so that it would be easier to work the plan.  And I would concentrate on my weakest area sooner.... much sooner...   : )

I still have a month and am excited about the event.... what a way to keep focused on health and fitness.

The difference between the possible and the impossible lies in a person's determination - Tommy Lasorda

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind...?