Friday, May 14, 2010

Yikes....

Over a week since my last post....  the good news:  I'm getting loads of training in.... the not as good news:  I'm time challenged  *groan*  I'm still working off 3 different training plans and trying my best to set aside some time to create my uber plan so that I feel a little more grounded.... hence the inability to even make one post... lol

This week I finally got my first swim lesson in: YAY!  I'm feeling so much more confident about all this now (lol... it feels funny typing that)... maybe  that's not exactly what I mean, cuz, let's face it, I'm nothing if not confident.  So, maybe a little less intimidated by the water portion... AND the woman who is giving me pointers used to be a swim instructor (red-cross, I'm sure).  I shared with her my vision of learning TI and she's very supportive... I offered to let her view the DVD and she's totally on board with it. WooHOO!  There is also an awesome guy who works for my client who does Iron Mans... he's super supportive AND let's me pick his brain all the time... Everything feels like its really coming together and I'm loving it!

The running is coming along a little more slowly and I was not quite sure how to add time to my splits... so I did some research and found a cool program called c25k (Couch to 5k)... it takes you from not running at all to being able to run a 5K in 9 weeks.  It works on the same premise I've been doing but a little more focused and provides me with the structure of adding time to my splits. 

Ran today with Bax at the lake... he loves going there... and I do, too... how lucky I am to live in such a scenic, gorgeous place.

I also started sprouting again.  Delicious, nutritious and super easy (and you KNOW I'm all about the easy!).  Visit Sproutpeople.com if you're interested in learning more... they have great seeds and they are all organic.

There is no telling how many miles you will have to run while chasing a dream. ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind...?